WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I think the difference is that I dont contact management...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I think the difference is that I dont contact management expecting additional info, just a clarification of what has been said or what managements opinion on a subject matter is.

Hmm isn't that what I stated myself as per below comment?

Personally I've only ever contacted management to try and get elaboration on exactly that, speculation or contradictory statements in announcements.

How will you ever know this (below)?

I will hold until the fundamentals of the company suggest that the investment no longer has the potential to generate a large return

You won't because there will always be 'potential'. Every company has potential, it's being able to make judgement based on presented information that allows you to satisfy your investment risk strategy. The risk in investing in OBJ is higher than other similar companies in my opinion purely because of the lack of information. And many investors see it this way, that's why we're sitting at a paltry 1.9c just as we were almost 2.5 years ago - and that's without any share dilution. At least with share dilution the marketcap would be higher indicating some sort of value progress placed on the company. $20mill marketcap?

Just because Glyn has clarified that their strategy is to provide as little information as possible, something we already clearly knew, doesn't satisfy me. OBJ has a lot going for it, but communication is it's blight and that reflects directly on Glyn as the MD of OBJ.

Saying all that I remain cautiously optimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.