BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

the benefits of flying low, page-2

1. 9,438 Posts.
    Hi Bones

Nice post. It is interesting that WR has gone back overseas so soon after his last foray, however I think his objectives may have been more than just to secure some diversified stakes, and as you have said limit the possibility of a takeover at a discounted rate.

RIO is sort of forgotten in the BRM hype and their head office is in London. The northern section of BRM's tenament also borders on RIO's and whilst much of the deposit is likely to spill into BHP's it will also be within RIO's tenament as well.

BRM definitely doesn't need any cash in the short-term and it is interesting that at least a couple of Chinese groups are intersted in stakes and partnerships. Twiggy sourced a lot of his development funding from the US, so perhaps he is emulating this?

My only concern is that as long as he is out of Australia he can't be neogtiating rail or port deals, however it is worth mentioning that WR has always been consistent in saying that he wouldn't commit BRM to any transportation option until he knew the extent of the Marillana deposit. In the next few weeks we should know just how much more Fe is there. Very exciting times ahead for holders I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.