BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

the benefits of flying low, page-5

1. 521 Posts.
    I sent an email to BRM on 19 May which I thought was fairly benign and didn't press for unauthorised disclosures. In part, it read..

'Good morning,

............. I have read with interest the International Roadshow Presentation released on 12 May and I am keen to know where this is intended to be used. Are you in a position to advise when the implied international roadshow is planned to commence and also which countries will be visited. If you are not currently permitted to release this information, are you in a position to advise when that situation might change?

I am extremely enthusiastic about the future of our company and naturally I am keen for any news that you are in a position to release.

Regards,'
    (etc)

No response received to date and as Mozart56 has pointed out earlier, this comes quite soon after WR's trip to China, so one can only assume that the purpose of this trip is significantly different.

I hope someone else has better luck in digging up a few gems on this topic as its strategic significance might well be of great interest. In the meantime, I'm maintaining a watch on the global press looking for any direct or indirect references to BRM since 12 May.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.