BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

The Benitec disaster., page-5

1. 2,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    apparently bios don't have to give a reason for stopping trials!! Interesting to see what BLT pull if it hits the fan

"Northwest Biotherapeutics announced in August that screening for enrollment in its phase 3 clinical trial of DCVax-L in newly diagnosed glioblastoma has been halted although patients already enrolled in the trial continue to be treated per protocol. Over 300 patients have been enrolled and treated of a scheduled 348 to complete the trial. Originally, the Company gave no indication for the reason for the halt and suggested that this issue could be addressed quickly, but it has dragged on for nearly six months. This has had a devastating effect on the stock.
    As I discuss at length in my summary on NWBO, I have hypothesized various reasons for this halt in screening, some of which are quite positive and others are negative. Frankly, none of the scenarios make sense. This has left me in limbo on the stock as I await an announcement on the screening halt and the resultant effect on the phase 3 trial."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.