BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ahhh, he was just doing a "drive by" like he did a few months...

1. 85 Posts.
    Ahhh, he was just doing a "drive by" like he did a few months ago. However, I'm sure he is checking to see what kind of storm he created over here. I have determined (a while ago) that if you are conversing or communicating with KSS, you need to always know you are #2 in that discussion. If you challenge him on any level, then you are ostracized by him and his minions.

There were lies in his initial posting on Benitec that he was never held to account for; his first post over at Gumshoe. He said he met with Benitec management; obviously he hadn't. He had the trial starting at the end of January, obviously it didn't. Bright guy, should probably apply to be on Jeopardy, well read, but he came on as a new member of Gumshoe and sold Benitec to the members like a boiler room type of thing.

Then the QXRPY thing. Did he apologize for leading members astray with a loss of most of their investment? No. He wanted to sue management for the cover ups and lies.

I just wonder how he has time to practice medicine with all his postings; many being in the middle of business days. Then he comes over here and trashes Aussies. Keep it classy KSS. I am just one person who stopped drinking the kool-aid a few months ago. I'm not a big French/management fan either, at least we agree on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.