CCO 11.1% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

The Benzo Killer - FIJ ($25M MC) ($75M ST Target), page-11

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441

Great post @fareki

Another post with a bit of info I hope some find useful.

I have done some recent background research into directors and key staff. I feel like it’s becoming a game of connect the dots with recent announcements and future possibilities based on corporate history.

Some quick examples:

Nicholas Simms - Non Executive Director

Ex CEO of BUB:ASX growing the company from a small cap like FIJ to a $500 million market cap.

He was namely responsible for to introduction of the product into major retailers across Australia being Coles, Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse.

Previous role history for Nicholas prior to BUB includes Heinz and Mars Inc.

Simon Pothecary - COO

Simon was at Comvita (Manuka Honey) since it’s inception and was head of sales, retail and digital experience. Comvita products are stocked in all major retailers across Australia and in major retailers internationally.

His role included the start up in North America including the products launch at Amazon, Costco and major Chinese e-commerce platforms.

George Kotobalavu - General Manager Sales

George spent the previous 4 years prior to joining FIJ as head of sales at Fiji Water (the bottled water that is everywhere globally). Prior history is less important but notable being Vodafone and Mobile Oil.

Deva Dhar - New Zealand Sales

Prior to joining FIJ Deva was head of NZ sales of Blackmores NZ.

Zane Yoshida - CEO

Last but not least the CEO who has made this all happen. Zane has the Fiji Government (first and only government approved kava exporter) supply chains in check. He also has visioned the brand that has previously seen kava products reach America, the largest vitamin and supplement market in the world. He did this via Wholefoods Market which has a retail presence of 500 stores across America.

I challenge anybody to find another small cap ASX listed company priced with a market cap under $25 million with the same retail connections and market knowledge and corporate experience as key personnel at FIJ?

Last edited by Stockholm: 01/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.913M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $40.69K 8.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6076999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29067495 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1500000
Last updated 10.11am 29/04/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.