CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Thought I would use my first hotcopper post to outline the main...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Thought I would use my first hotcopper post to outline the main reasons why I invest in FIJ:

AUSTRALIAN KAVA LEGISLATION CHANGE IN 2021

As you know, next year there is a huge legislation change coming through allowing the legal importation and commercial sale of kava products. The Australian federal government will provide $1.9 million over four years to increase consumer access to kava. Once this begins, Fiji Kava will also be able to sell their other product lines in Australia (like the powdered products they sell on US Amazon) as well as their newer product lines such as tea and kava shots as was mentioned in their AGM presentation.

SOURCE: https://www.governmentnews.com.au/budget-funds-commercial-kava-import-scheme/

The was a kava webinar a few weeks ago (Nov 4th) by the Australian Department of Health. The legislation changes in favour of kava will commence some time in 2021. The webinar was: Kava Pilot Phase 2 design (easing the restrictions on the commercial importation of kava)

SLIDES FROM PRESENTATION: https://www.odc.gov.au/sites/default/files/webinar-kava-pilot-phase-2-design-easing-restrictions-commercial-importation-kava.pdf

BLACKMORES BIOCEUTICALS LICENCE AGREEMENT

The co-branded agreement with Blackmores has been confirmed, however these products have not yet hit the shelves. These supplements will feature Fiji Kava's logo on the BioCeuticals packaging and will be distributed far and wide. Expecting further sales boosts once products are available.

OTHER

Vertical integration of the supply chain with their own farms/land in FIJI set for expansion, own processing facilities etc. sets up the company for future wholesale deals similar to the Blackmores deal. Also, of course as is often mentioned, further US and China market penetration, further distribution deals in Australia (woolworths) etc.

I have been a regular kava drinker for approximately five years and am very familiar with the effects of kava. I can personally vouch for Fiji Kava's capsule/supplement products. I usually drink kava around 3 days a week and on the off days, I take Fiji Kava's Noble Kava capsules when needed. You don’t need to take more than two of these at a time for a desirable effect. They are not designed for recreational use, but are perfect as an anti anxiety/depression social buffer. If you are looking for a stronger, recreational kind of effect, you should make kava the traditional way as a drink. It is currently really difficult to source kava (ground root to make the drink) in Australia due to the travel restrictions. I am very excited about the upcoming legislation changes next year and look forward to buying as much of Fiji Kava's powdered kava products as I can drink.

Fiji Kava is perfectly positioned to ride the oncoming Kava wave here in Australia, the US and worldwide. I am more than happy to invest in this company while the stock is at these prices, in my opinion FIJ stocks are going to fly once the Kava pilot begins next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $89.07K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 17792133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1150000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 4512788
Last updated 14.52pm 17/06/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.