CCO 12.5% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

The Benzo Killer - FIJ ($25M MC) ($75M ST Target), page-1541

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I don't understand how trade tensions between Australia / China impact Fiji Kava. China wants to be friends with Fiji and win over the pacific islands so they're not going to drop tariffs on Fiji. Our China contract should not be impacted at all by this.

A lot of shares changed hands and the share price rose from 12-16c before China deal, to then 25 - 28c with holders expecting there to be a reflection of all the latest news in the quarterly. It's easy to see why it was sold back down to 12c, as investors are just jumping out because they are:
    1. Impatient
    2. Scared of seeing red in their portfolio
    3. Not factoring in the near future profits that we will realise in 2021 calendar year

The bad quarterly caught everyone off guard. But it may have been unlucky with how the figures fell, as (I think) Fareki has said earlier, they banked over $150k 2 days after the quarterly concluded which would have held us close to our previous quarter. If that money had of come in at the tail end of the quarter I think the share price would have rallied around 18-22c until after Christmas.

For me, as a shareholder, I am hoping to see that next quarterly (when announced at the end of January) there is a larger figure than the April - June quarter as we have maintained our current transactions + the 150k+ that overlapped into this quarter. I don't think this will bring the share price back to high 20's but I definitely think it could get us back to a base of 20c. If there is a US deal announced before than or around the next quarterly, then we could be seeing 30c with both a China deal and US deal locked in.

Never invest emotionally and always try to put logic towards it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.7K 35.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17065417 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7389668 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.