XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Have you traders ever wondered what your friends think you do?...

1. 10,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Have you traders ever wondered what your friends think you do?
    Have you traders ever wondered what your parents think you do?
    Have you traders ever wondered what the government think you do?
    Have you traders ever wondered what you thought trading would be like?
    And have you traders ever wondered what what you actually do?

I'd like to thank an XJO poster for passing on that last pic of their body to use in this cranker. It is an old photo taken from the year 1999. But that smooth chested soul no longer exists.

Some say that our man of the hour hasn't used a razor blade since the year 1999. Some say this massive news story rocked the markets and caused Procter & Gamble shares to halve in value. Here's a chart:

That's right XJO'ers, our beloved hairy friend is none other than Hairyback.

Now the markets are tough to call. Some say up, some say down. DJIA is so close to breaking passed 13,000.

So, our friends at Procter and Gamble have decided to use Hairyback for a new add campaign to boost razor blade sales which will in-turn increase revenues and increase dividends which will in-turn drive the markets up. Apparently their current slogan has been false advertising.

So who is our mysterious Hairyback? Well, as always, i have managed to obtain an image that will help........

Yes XJO'ers, our Hairyback is none other than Taylor Daniel Lautner. A famous superstar right here with us. "Gillette, a best a man can get" slogan is now, "the best a Hairyback can get". (more on this later).

I have managed to get our regular XJO chartist to predict what this new news will do to the markets.....

"well, can you imagine how many razor's will be required to shave every monkey and bear in the word? and the effect on the DJIA... well god bless us all", said our anonymous xjo chartist

"Here is a 20 year long term up trend, that was maintained even though our superstar announced he will no longer shave. We had a bit of an overshoot but that doesn't matter. The chart has now held support from that torturous day in 2009, so I think the market will like this news. We await, and god bless all you shaved monkeys and bears", said our anonymous xjo chartist

So, why is the Gillette slogan changing? Well, lucky you asked. Have you ever wondered if a Gillette razor blade is the best a man can get? hmmm.... surely not.

Luckily, i have been able to prove to P&G that a razor is not the best a man can get. Here's my proof:

P.S. All in good fun. No monkeys, bears, fox (Megan) or chartists were hurt in the making of this cranker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.