BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

By no stretch of the imagination could I fool anyone into...

1. 40 Posts.
    By no stretch of the imagination could I fool anyone into believing I am an expert in the environmental concerns surrounding the CSG industry, however I do feel that I am more than likely in the same boat as many of the BOW holders with regards to my extent of CSG knowledge.

Something that doesnt appear to have been mentioned a great deal on HC, with regard to the future of CSG, is the fact that recently we have seen three of the bigger(biggest?) resource players splash roughly 4.5B into acquisitions of Aus CSG producers. Perhaps it is naive, but in all honesty I find it hard to believe that companies of their capacity would invest such considerable sums (albeit, in relative terms, not all that considerable for them, but enormous sums none the less) without considerable confidence in the future of CSG. In addition to that in my general experiences of management practices people rarely put their twiggle berries on the line without a level of certainty. Not to say that the answers exist today but that they can be found in the future.

Re the share price, IMO we will see a fair bit of money move into BOW when the Petro/Shell takeover money is received, I believe within the next couple of weeks.

Cheers
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.