NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

the best Disallowed bio in 2017 will be NEU

1. 14,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    The best Disallowed bio for 2017 will be NEU. I’ve been buying since low 4s.

Neu has got to be one of the best risk reward biotechs around. With success in the phase 2 trial as others have mentioned we must be looking at a 80% +chance of success which will give us a phase 3 ready orphan drug and a significantly derisked phase 2b drug for fragile x.

The Aussie market has fallen out of love with this but neu’s time to shine will be 2017. I'm going to put that rare paediatric voucher for retts (even though used in older girls in P2, but will be a good chance following P2B) as the surprise
    for the year . I think people under estimate the value of this drug, if 2b is successful plus it massively derisks fragile x .

Last paediatric voucher sold for 300 million usa dollars andwe can expect similar.

The aussie market does not seem to understand the significance of the orphan drug market however big pharma do. It isn’t a surprise that orphan drugs are one of the fastest growing drug groups in the world with the extended patents and
    don’t forget the average $110k+ per patient per year price tag!

If we get the paediatric voucher this will be a Disallowed for sure. Without I still think 40c+ in 2017.

Another rerating event is a new fully funded trial with the USA army using higher doses for a longer period for TBI however I think
    we will be taken out well before the trial is completed.

Lots to look forward to crazy cheap price when u look at other companies valuations and we are more derisked.

Go NEU....
    Last edited by shimmer: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.