NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I am a long term holder of NEU but must admit to being somewhat...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I am a long term holder of NEU but must admit to being somewhat disillusioned and I hope that I have got it all wrong. If I am wrong then please set me straight.

If we successfully complete the current Rett trial then it is possible (not certain) that some “big pharma” company will make a deal…. That deal will likely be something along the lines of some cash up front and a set of arrangements re Phase 3 and manufacturing …. with the big licks of money down the track by a few years, all going well.

At a share price currently of about 6 cents the market cap is approx. $100 million.
    If the cash up front payment in any deal is (say) $50 million then aren’t we at a share price of 9 cents … or maybe 10?
    Remember that out current band of executives are going to want to continue for a few years more at their VERY high salaries (Treagus approx $500k per annum) so they will start spending our funds on further tests and trials, with the “ready to market” status still several years away.
    Please set me straight if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.