RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

mhk, AQA run by an incompetent and to be honest I've not studied...

1. 269 Posts.
    mhk, AQA run by an incompetent and to be honest I've not studied it closely but I tend to think there's little comparison to RIV partly because of the management differential.
    stured, CZA treated rightly differently to RIV as a current producer but on 2010 numbers looks like a PE of6.9X and total resources of ?5 million ?tonnes? Market Cap $6.6 billion. RIV by 2010 will be getting ready to produce, looking at a forward PE of about 2X and will have a resource of some 8 to 12 billion tonne.
    Of their southern African counterparts, both AVA and CDS look greatly undervalued by the market. CDS at first look may be held back by being chiefly thermal but they are actually in South Africa and Eskom must be kicking their door down given the current desperate shortage 400 million tonne with the potential for that to be upgraded soon after the recent drilling should be worth a stck more than the current market cap of $61million. You should exercise a little caution as they may need to pass the hat around soon but don't let that put you off.
    The current market cap of AVA with 1.4 billion tonne looks way under as well. Instead of trying to compare the three of them, I've simply been buying all three (CDS, AVA and RIV). The reason I have the most faith in RIV is the enormous experience advantage they have in terms of management. O'Keefe and his team will wring every ounce of value out of what RIV have whereas the others will probably leave some value on the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.