MGC 0.00% 43.0¢ mg unit trust

The best is yet to come?, page-2

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Andy thanks for a throughly sensible and well informed post on the subject of Murray Goulburn. The share price has been pummeled in recent weeks and perhaps rightly so.
    I'm hoping the company and the dairy industry is in a transitional phase and will trade out of this situation. Expect no government handout here to ease the pain. Car industry, shipbuilding, Spc all ok but not our dairy farmers. I'd be more than willing to pay a .50c premium on our milk
    until the world dairy situation improves. In addition I really don't think the two major supermarkets have done anyone a favor with the fixed $1.00 /litre milk price. This is a commodity subject to price fluctuations In the dairy chain.
    Look we've got production infrastructure in place, product on shelves, a reputable brand name and a presence in China. It will take time to move to value added products like infant formula but it should pay dividends in the relatively near future. Patience may be the key here for a turnaround in global dairy markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.