NST 0.69% $16.00 northern star resources ltd

Well it all adds up in the end. People shouldn't forget, that...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Well it all adds up in the end. People shouldn't forget, that JPM took over a huge short position of Comex silver from Bear Sterns during the Lehmann crisis. That position is considered to be the trigger for Bear Sterns downfall. I any case JPM even increased this short position (in paper silver) over the coming years, but what what most people dont know, they simultaneously built up a huge pile of physical silver and are now sitting on approximately 1 Billion ounces of physical silver and 25 millions physical ounces of gold, or in other words are net long for the first time for many years.
    They clearly did some very shady stuff and are investigated because of this, but the bottom line is, that they used the artificially low precious metal prices to gather the largest stockpile of precious metals for a private company in human history.
    They know what is coming and are well set to profit from the explosive upside I gold and silver.
    See Ted Butlers research for details:

https://www.silver-phoenix500.com/article/genius-jpmorgan

The way I see it, we as small retail investors have no influence over this investigation, the best we can do, is to position ourselves in a way to protect our savings or even profit from rising metal prices. And IMHO being an NST- shareholder is one of the very best positions to be in for what is coming...

Last edited by wantedman: 04/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.