CCM 12.9% 7.0¢ cadoux limited

My preference would be for you to deliver on my behalf so I...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    My preference would be for you to deliver on my behalf so I don’t ironically end up tongue twisted and stuttering and have other listeners embarrassed for my delivery of a question.

A couple of questions I would have are;

Q1) Can we have the HPA project phases clearly and succinctly defined and explained, particularly considering holders are being asked to vote on performance shares relating to a phase 2 approval without knowing what defines Phase 1 or 2?

Q2) Communication to the market was claimed to have been hindered during the Alcoa relationship because of Alcoa censorship……holders generally don’t feel as though communication to the market has improved or increased at all. Why?

Q3) Can we expect significant news flow pre AGM that would justify remuneration increases from a retail holders perspective and not just the perceived larger holder brotherhood that will from experience just rubber stamp it?

Q4) is the proposed Center of Excellence going back to the Alcoa era of the proposed 100 TPA plant that was considered at the time around the smallest up scale from PP ti confirm scalability? And was it this point of contention between the original proposed 1000tpa plant and the 100tpa plant that ultimately lead to the breakdown of that relationship? If so are there regrets from leaving a potential fully funded pathway to now be seen as going the Alcoa way?

Hopefully one of the above can make it into your Q&A session and I look forward to watching.

thanks for your response,

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.008(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $25.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $47.40K 681.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1793 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 9415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.008 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6924
Last updated 12.32pm 13/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.