EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

The Best Performer - EXR?

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Alright. I have to admit I think we're all having the same conversation over and over on the EXR forums. We have an excellent company that's derisking bit by bit and I feel very confident will be worth far more in the medium and longer term.

I've had a pretty good 12 months on the ASX and when people ask me where I'd invest over the next 12 months I tend to advise the same two or three companies (depending on their risk profile). Obviously EXR is my top pick. I think EXR represents excellent value and has fantastic potential for growth over the next twelve months - just as we have over the last twelve.

We're all grown ups here, and I should state this is not financial advice, do your own research etc, but my belief is that as retail investors we have certain advantages. Primarily this means we can research the crap out of certain small cap companies that have exponential potential.

On this note, EXR is not my only investment, so my suggestion here is that we pool our collective advantage and share with each other our tips on what we think is another exceptional company.

I don't just want darts thrown at a board, but some actual metrics and some rationale for your decisions. What I propose is that members of this forum forward their suggestion for a company (other than EXR) that has fantastic growth potential over the next twelve months. We don't need to know about your investment in anything inside the ASX300, has to be outside that. You need to list to following metrics:

• Shares on issue.
    • Your rationale for why this company has great potential.
    • Your predicted price in the next twelve months (by 1 July 2022)

I'll take the first serious 18 reasonable submissions and I'll track the price movement of the companies over the next twelve months. Your prize will be the satisfaction of your fellow HC posters bowing down before your magnificence.

There will be 20 companies in the competition. EXR will be one, and my other pick will be the other.

My pick, other than EXR is RAC. RAC is an Australian biotech. RAC have an amazing cancer drug that was previously approved in some first world jurisdictions. Recently it was independently discovered that the drug RAC have rights over has some otherwise unknown cancer fighting potential. I first bought RAC at 31c and it closed at $3.69 on Friday. Some of the more bullish investors on RAC have price predications that are extraordinary. Like EXR I think RAC has a long way to run, and like EXR, RAC has an exceptionally talented and qualified BOD and management group, particularly @RaceOncology. The communication with the shareholders is exceptional. Finally, the strategy of RAC is to maximise the value of their asset with a view to sell, much like EXR.

So let's stop whining about the daily noise. Put your money where you mouth is and give me your predications and your rationale. The best 18 predictions will make the list and I'll follow them and track the progress on this page over the next twelve months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $381.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131400 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ 1627269
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.