EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

The Best Performer - EXR?, page-133

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Hi all, Faaaarkin lockdown, serious, this shite has got to have gone far enoeugh. This B?S has to stop ! And at the risk of destroying our great forum , just research Armstrong Economics , or (Data base of adverse effects TGA. gov . au ) or efed Posts on breaking news to fill you in. Actual Govt Data. Anyrate take it as you will. I really struggle doing this shite because everyone will have a different view and Ive had a guts full. But back to business , we are there now, could be announcement any time now , plus if 20 holes are to be acheived thats 5 a month for the remaining 4 mths less 2. Wheres the rigs ? Wheres the constant news flow. Only asking? Dont want to sound negative but >>>> as far as no more capital raise , then do it ???, agreed a good thing, cashed up now to buggery. So a lot has changed from what we were told at the start of the year. I really feel the market does not respond well to this, Eg SP . So the ball is definetely in their court to fulfil management comments concerning this years outcomes. Which I have no Doubt they will. May be Im just old and Grumpy. Cmon Lixie. Here for the long ride Cheers Oldynasaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.