EXR 8.06% 6.7¢ elixir energy limited

Great question. I have moved in and out of quite a few...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Great question. I have moved in and out of quite a few speculative stocks over the years. The main reason I lose faith is when company announcements seem more geared to pump the SP which is then followed by a cap raising. A number of companies I've invested in have done exactly that over the years. I wait for an opportune time and move on.

My two picks in the Risk Regatta, EXR and RAC both share a number of common traits and I'm still very bullish about, especially over the next 12 to 18 months. The potential is there and I have decent holdings in both. I've seen nothing from management in either that have caused me concern. I have purchased more of both of them when the price has dropped over recent months and have never sold a share in either.

I still really like VUL and still hold but I have taken some profits off the table - I've tripled my original investment and now free carry and won't be selling anymore. My main rationale is that the company has reached a pretty significant market cap, but being a good few years away from actual production (all going well) I can't see the continuing growth on the tangent of the last twelve months.

If EXR was ten bucks a share believe me, I would have done some profit taking there as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.