tretchikoff...caught on to this a bit late...are you Muslim? 2nd...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    tretchikoff...caught on to this a bit late...are you Muslim? 2nd or 3rd generation maybe? Reason I ask is that your first paragraph - you brought up women and many, if not most, Muslim men are insecure with their female relationships - and the word 'tarnish' resonates more than a bit. Perhaps I'm wrong....
    I'm not a miserable Hansenite (sic) but I have a lot of respect for the lady and very certainly am a proud member of the party she formed. I don't advocate killing these sea-born fraudsters....but I do advocate sending them back. I refuse, as a great many Australians do - to see them as nothing more than cashed up economic opportunists pushing their way past a very weak government. Happy to see them, once in range of their destination, strapped into GPS guided Zodiacs and sent back to Indonesia or Sri Lanka....wherever they invaded from. I accept that is not a Navy job, they have far more compelling strategic issues to satisfy....and therefore I'm a strong advocate of contracting a private company (such as the former Blackwater or similar) to do a performance based surveillance - and protection of our sea borders.
    Anyway, my family has been doing its thing since WW2, maybe before - just haven't researched, and thence did Korea, and then Vietnam (LOL...first my father early on - then me later in the piece), son has done Afghanistan and Iraq...and his youngest son I guarantee will be Duntroon material...I can see it in him.
    No, back to the boats - it has more to do with the principle of being played for fools - than the actual numbers of these deceitful fakes....and that number is rising - and angering us even more...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.