Ramping and downramping imo has always been around in some...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ramping and downramping imo has always been around in some way,shape or form whether it's on forums,tv,radio,newspaper e.t.c....Comments from all participants in the market place can create some sort of buzz in the stocks or some movement in the currency markets and also a quick check on bloomberg you'll see Peter Schiff ramping up gold and others downramping and ramping to suit their own investment needs.

Now being the long term holder that i am of stocks; what i personally look at is the company fundamentals as well as a bit of technicals to get me into the trade...Now if i believe a stock is undervalued according to my research methods then i'll take up a position longer to medium term.

Now If the company comes out with some announcement that effects the intrinsic value of the business then this is where i take another look and start to review the situation.What i'm trying to say here is i don't need a 100 people to convince me to buy the shares...If i've personally done the research thoroughly and i feel confident then i don't need a whole bunch of people to tell me this is a good buy...It does help to get that confirmation afterwards... but if you go on life with just copying other then imo you haven't learn't much at all.

If was to continue to ramp every day then this clearly shows i need conformation from others...Basically for a long term holder of stocks like myself i know the markets fluctuate but this doesn't necessarily mean i sell because a whole bunch of day traders are selling my company.It just gives me an opportunity to top up just as long as the price to buy creates a considerable margin of safety.

p.s ramping and downramping will always be around my advice is to do your own research and don't be fooled!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.