RXM 3.57% 27.0¢ rex minerals limited

the best undeveloped copper play in aus?

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I don’t usually post to often on Hot Copper but felt like i had to as this is defiantly the best and undervalued copper play in Australia all imo of course (please prove me wrong if you disagree).

m/c of only $133 million @ 71c and $70-$80 million in the bank with no debt and we still have 100% of the project! Taking the estimated cash away we are sitting on a EV of only $63 million!! That’s crazy for such an economical deposit what’s only a stone throw away from a port and other great infrastructure.

I know the economy is crap and this being such a big deposit is probably hurting the share price due to the capex to develop such a monster deposit in this environment is hard to come up with but all we need is some news of a off take agreement, take over or Chinese stimulus and boom we will be out of here not to mention the recourse upgrade what will be substantial as we have 7 rigs drilling at hillside atm which are hitting great grades out side the reported JORC resource zones of 217Mt @ 0.7% copper, 0.2g/t gold and 12.4% iron that was last updated almost a year ago!

This has got to pop soon the resource upgrade will be any day now and it will be substantial, increasing grades, tonnage and strip ratio.

If I have missed anything please let me know I can not see to much down side from here.

Good luck all.

all IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $207.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $138.6K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 181900 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 82255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.