ODY 2.13% 2.4¢ odyssey gold ltd

I bought at 13c on the day the pictures of the core were...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I bought at 13c on the day the pictures of the core were announced. It's taken a little while to understand just how significant this intersection is. Occasionally a company just gets lucky hitting something out of the blue however ODY isn't in that category. They have done the hard yards modelling this area and created a theory that high grade gold may be encountered down plunge from the historical resource. You've got a 3km long gold trend with known intersects like 7m @ 157g/t Au which pointed to the fact that this is an extremely high grade system, comparable to Wattle Dam, Penny West, Paulsens, Bellevue etc. The recent intersection while for now seemingly an anomaly validates the theory of higher grade down plunge. Keep in mind this is the first ever drilling in this area and TCKDD003 was the maiden diamond hole.

Regarding this core I’ll be very surprised if this doesn’t assay at 5000gpt or above.

Looking at the core you’ve got say avg 3mm of near solid gold at 249m plus whatever isn’t to be seen by the naked eye. You can run the rough numbers on this with gold having an s.g of 19.3 and the host rock say 2.6 and get a figure north of 20,000 gpt however keep in mind the entire circumference of the core is not shown so we can’t assume continuity. The company also stated "Additionally, there are several small (<1mm) specks of gold near vein contacts at approximately 250m downhole" so this isn't just a nugget but rather a high grade vein with at least some degree of halo.

Wherever it comes in I’d be quite confident that it’s one of the decades highest grade 1m intersections.

My tweet below has a few comparable intersections from Wattle Dam and Paulsens and it’s my view that ODY core looks to be of higher grade.

IMO it's extremely unlikely that the maiden hole in an untested area hits over 5000gpt whilst the remainder of the area is left barren, it's possible however what would the odds of this be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $27.69K 1.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93083 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 120626 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 108227
Last updated 13.33pm 06/05/2024 ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.