TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

In my view Neil Biddle (B1) and Paul Burton (B2) have bought TNG...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In my view Neil Biddle (B1) and Paul Burton (B2) have bought TNG into disrepute. Their corporate reputations are in tatters. The board positions they cling to are clearly untenable.

For anyone who is new to the TNG threads or curious about TNG I urge you to check out the TNG Change Management Team (CMT) website https://tng249.com.au/ to understand what's been going on here. The 'Ask me anything' hosted by Grant Wilson are well worth your time.

Mr Biddle, swallow your pride, reach out to Grant Wilson and the CMT to hand over the reins now. It should only take about one week for any handover meetings. Mr Burton and yourself then need to completely exit TNG before you are pushed via another 249d. TNG is not charity organisation.

To other posters who want B1 and B2 out and Grant Wilson to take on the Chairman role, I encourage you to continue posting under this thread for a while. B1 and B2 won't like this thread headline and I expect their stooges to apply their trade by replying to other threads baiting a response so no one posts under this thread. Don't take the bait and give their stooges any oxygen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.