TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

The Biddle and Burton side show must end now, page-12

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    We need the approvals sorted quick smart and I don't think we have a hope in hell with B1 and
    B2 at TNG.

The CLC?????

Water - delaying tactics again...chucking out a Ann chasing easy and cheaper extraction. Just get it done and approved. I call BS again.

Finance...Well, without JF now whos guess.

Updated Capex....Being kept under the rug because if it was released to market we are a lead balloon. At least GW is upfront about it blowing out.

This BOD will just delay and then delay the delays. I am all for another 249D and I really hope the Browns and GW go another round. Again hoping that if a new CEO isn't sourced and PB replaced by then this will be the case. After the AGM I am hoping shareholders see how little has been achieved this year and vote accordingly.

B1 and B2...don't blame the 249D as a distraction and for lack of progress - blame yourselves. A little bit harsh on Biddle as he just came onboard. JE you lied to my face and I won't forget it.

All this without talking about jobs in Vanuatu, outrageous salaries, etc....

I have been here about 7 yrs and have always seen the project as an Australian success story that I would be very proud to be a part of and i think 95% of posters on HC would agree with me and it's such a shame that lack of knowledge, greed and ego's will sink the company, let alone my and YOUR shares.

If you are reading this GW go around again after the AGM. You know you have the support and B1 and B2 will be out of backyard deals to save their skin.

Yours Faithfully

a very disappointed holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.