TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

The Biddle and Burton side show must end now, page-19

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I have been thinking about how our current situation has been allowed to happen. ASIC and the ASX have rules in place which are supposed to prevent this type of corporate behavior. But then I need to remind ourselves, the reason GW is not at the helm at the moment is because the majors either abstained or voted to keep the current management in play. Now why is that? Why would they let this sh*t show continue?

Either PB has mislead them (highly likely in my opinion), there are some questionable deals being done (unlikely as the majors have good reputations which they will want to protect or they truly believe that PB is the right person for the job (I am not sure what they would base this on) or there is something else going on which has not been divulged (continual disclosure?)

Which one of the above is the closest to the truth we will probably never know. However our fate is linked with those majors who have backed current management. I don’t know if there is a mechanism which allows GW to talk with them to understand their views but until one of them changes position we will probably be stuck with the status quo much to my disappointment, anger and frustration.

GW is a smart guy with a lot of money on the line. Let’s hope he can do something about the situation we are in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.