TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Used Moggie - agreed Biddle was Chairman at the time when Ken...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Used Moggie - agreed Biddle was Chairman at the time when Ken was appointed. He was also a Major share holder of PLS at the time.

How many TNG shares does Biddle hold now?

To be honest im not really sure what Neil's motivation is for joining TNG second time around, but I do KNOW it's not to ensure the success of his major share holding - he holds ZERO shares!

What I do know is that Neil has come from no where, brought in by unknown to fend off the change management teams 249d. He was only partially successful.

Since being in the role he has been at the wheel whilst an apparent attempt to prevent any directors from nominating for election and a director with links to our German major shareholders has been parachuted in.

If I was the suspicious type I could be forgiven for thinking that Neil has been motivated by our major German shareholders to gain control of the board. It has long been discussed that our greatest asset is our TIVAN IP.

At the upcoming AGM I will be voting to ensure independence and good governance on our board, how about you?
    Last edited by berocca11: 12/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.