SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

the big and fast $ has already been made here, page-36

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I worked today so couldn't read all the posts so something to this effect may have already been posted. I tend to agree with cableguy, will be performance based from here on.

I don't want to jinx the drilling operations but you have to say the outlook for success is good. Drilling is always high risk and failures seem to outweigh successes but there is something about this shale fraccing that seems to bring positive results more than not. If anyone has any info to counter that assertion then please post and let us know.

Though the Niobrara had just recently started receiving industry interest, results to date have been positive. In an article on Investopedia by Eric Fox, it is mentioned that Noble Energy (NBL) has completed eight wells in the Niobrara in Q2 '10, with initial production ranging from 580 and 845 BOE/d from each of them. EOG (EOG) completed two, with initial production at around 600 BOE/d each, and SM Energy (SM) completed one in May with initial production of an average 1,075 BOE/d for the first seven days. As is typical with shale wells, it declined to 500 BOE/d by July. If Samson can produce at similar numbers, the stock will prove to be extremely undervalued at these prices by just about any metric.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.