MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Hopefullguy If I could turn back time. In Nov 2011 when Mel was...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hopefullguy

If I could turn back time. In Nov 2011 when Mel was trading at 0.595 a family member advised me to get out of Mel because there was an anti CSG movement going on. At the time I had not heard anything about this and so I did not believe . I was naive believing in democracy and justice. But now its the minority not the majority that rules in everday life. We are too scared to speak up for wh a ts ri g ht in case we offend the minority and so our voices are not heard.

When I visited my accountant I was like the dog with its tail between its legs having to add 122k losses from Mel to add to my GFC losses of 155k. Have no job, no capital gains to offset my losses and I'm in my 50's. Never ever will I see my money again. Only recovered 13k since Nov 2015. Thanks to some smarties on sto thread, dabbled into sto, org, sxy and bpt, with the crumbs I got back from mel.

Should the State govt ever ever send me a letter for jury duty they can put me in gaol as there is no justice. I refuse to participate on principle. If I couldthey could also take me off elector a l roll. Those crooks. We went to the highest court in the country and we got screwed by the nsw govt.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Always has been and always will be.

As I have said before I h ave accepted my losses, it is the injustice I will never get over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.