MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

The big boys always win, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sorry to hear that mate. But one has to always look and think positive because something will come along one day.

In regard to Santos, seen that you've raised that question, that is what I have been saying for a long time. They will do what they want regardless what everyone else will say. And IMO they will be the one which could end up with our old tenements, if and when they will become available.

STO are big donors of the LNP and there will always be someone there which will open the doors for them should the need arise. You can see how they operate in the area of the Pilliga and Narrabri and that will tell you that nothing will stop them. It happens that I live not far from that area.

None less than one of our past Deputy Prime Minister, JA "a NP" was the chairman of ESG, (I don't know how he managed to get that position but, when Politician wants something they will get it) and he got given a swag of freebies shares and some very cheap shares (with one those schemes where they will not put up one single cents out of their own pockets, all interests free and shareholders funded of course) for what I really don't know, plus hear this, when he sold ESG to STO, (God knows what he ended up with) but, if what I have heard is correct, it was a really huge good golden hot pot handshake.

Now that man is one of the biggest lobbyist around Parliaments. Not that I ever expected it in any other ways though.

Just have a good look at where most of the past NP Parliamentarians end up as soon as they leave their Parliament's seat and you'll soon know what I mean.

So, what does that tell you.????

One thing mate, they will always suck on the juicy end of the icy pole and you, if you are lucky, you will get to suck on the dry end of it................while it is all like water on a duck's back as far as they are concerned.

Lastly, those tenements will be reopened and re-leased out one day. You can mark my words on that. But it won't be with MEL my friend, it will be by someone who knows someone and that someone will know someone else which has the power to open all the doors for that first someone. A free ride for them and some heavy golden handshakes for others.

That is what is called Democracy and Capitalism............ The big end of Town will always win....rest assured of that. Welcome to this/their World my friend.
    upload_2016-8-21_8-52-32.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.