MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

PK, You can externalise all you like; as I see it however the...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    PK,

You can externalise all you like; as I see it however the final few years MEL was saddled with an extremely weak management...of course the Baird Gov't saw their opportunity to screw us!

I've always felt your pain thru your posts. I too lost a 6 figure sum, which I chose to chrystalise late last year. It has helped psychologically to do that and move on both financially and emotionally.

At only 59, I sense that maybe I feel like I have more options than you, or maybe some were more diversified than just MEL eggs in the basket....I don't know.

I do hope you are able to feel like you are slowly piecing things together as time goes by.

One thing is for CERTAIN Peekaye, and that is that should a future gov't of ANY description decide to reopen the MEL resource for development they will face and lose one of the biggest class actions in Australia.

But it is no good waiting for that day while life passes by!

To all who have been hurt thru their exposure to MEL's disastrous and wasteful experience I sincerely hope time is on your side in terms of recouping losses elsewhere, and for those staying on, my best wishes with that decision too.

For some years this forum was a source of dramatic, colourful and at times informative debate, enabling one to make some fine acqaintances, (and a dear friend), who sadly now is lost.

God bless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.