MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

The big boys always win, page-6

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Lilac

Thanks for your kind wishes and to all the faithful Mel shareholders who have endured heartache for just being a Mel shareholder.

I, too am in my 50's and no job as I am a fulltime carer. I am enraged and bitter because I believed that Mel was headed for a bright future. We won the Su p reme Court case and that should have been the end of it. The suspension was unlawful. Why is STO allowed to continue working in NSW? Different rules for the big boys.

I am really upset with the State Govt. Knowing Mel was on its last legs with only 6 million dollars left in the kitty, offerred 25million for buyback of pels. That, in my opinion was only adequate to cover Mels losses and ruined reputation during unlawful suspension. Without risk, the St a te Govt now owns billions of dollars of gas that Mel found.

Baird screwed Mel and us as well. There is no justice!

Too little too late, Mel has to start from scratch. Had mel other interests I would still be a shareholder. But mel has nothing. Where are the distressed assets that management was confident of pi c king up cheap? They urged the shareholders to vote yes. I wonder how many shareholders who voted yes have regretted it. I am glad that Glenda was on our side and voted no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.