XMD 0.18% 10,228 s&p/asx midcap 50

Cleanteq CLQ: 30/5/2016 "If I had to guess its path I’d still...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Cleanteq CLQ: 30/5/2016 "If I had to guess its path I’d still say we’ll get a monthly reversal bar in June. So it opens higher than current but closes low (June starts this week)"

I put a couple of scenario's up for CLQ early last week as an exercise and in response to @Pisces discussion on XSO. Still early June but it looks like my preferred scenario is playing out, which was to reverse around the ATH61.8% level of $0.45. That is, open up a bit higher on the monthly chart and close below.

Assuming it follows through, the downside target now is the strong support to $0.35. This is a modest pullback and assumes the underlying FA is strong and some stable investors in there. If so it should build a base there before heading off again.

If this is full of traders, and I haven't follow it closely enough, the support below that is various in that $0.26 to $0.30 range. But I don't think so.

If this chart was a larger more liquid company I'd be pretty confident in it holding $0.35, just need to be a bit more cautious with specs.

Clean Teq CLQ Monthly 20160607.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.