XMD 0.18% 9,952.0 s&p/asx midcap 50

another significant point on the charts jpy half way thr its...

1. cha
    5,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    another significant point on the charts

jpy half way thr its move vs US dollar. new japan govt expected to devalue again. jpy has pulled back in anticipation of the move. will know shortly. either way i expect trend up to continue once decision made

gold has range of 1200 to 1380. tested the 1380. pulled back now to horiz at 1330. needs to hold and move up here to continue median line up. good move and green candle if happens to top of channel again
    on other hand if falls thr will get that big red candle down towards bottom of range
    waiting time on next move

if go back to large candles in late june can see gold and US$ had massive spikes up. both have held substance of move up and waiting next direction. money is in there and has not come out. could fade here for awhile. typical safehavens in times of uncertainty.

spx on other hand spiked down with that move in late june and has overshot up. would not surprise me to see spx revert back to the mean and gold silver drift back up before next spike. wishful thinking perhaps.

blind time again with jpy already factored in and gold has faded to horizontal. jpy seems to move towards end of month so will see over next week or so. jpy at horizontal. so is gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.