XMD 0.18% 9,952.0 s&p/asx midcap 50

G'day Orwell, Cheers for your post. I wouldn't take any notice...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    G'day Orwell,

Cheers for your post. I wouldn't take any notice of my "early " posts in here from over 10 years ago. I was a total newbie to charting back then and couldn't trade jack shit. Took a lot of pain and also self reflection and hard work to get my head around it all. As I mentioned in my post re MBK it is usually ( 90% of the time) a lot harder to chart the really small spec ones due to the lack of volume and large slippage that can occur as you would obviously know and lack of price action daily. But in saying that you can pick up some gems if u look hard enough on the longer time frames.

Woke up to see the DOW had dropped the few hundred I mentioned. Happy to share the termination pattern in private if you're keen. I've learnt the hard way that trying to share this one on forums or in general chatter offline, just attracts the people who just want to prove it wrong. More interested in sharing with like minded punters. I used to be a regular on IWEB when it was around and haven't really been into forums for a long time, although I started a private google one up with a mate. Stuck my head in here awhile ago after being away for a long time and saw the MBK thread. Been on that for a little over a year

If the DOW breaks and closes below 19977 then this could get really really ugly for a couple of thousand points. I got set a few days ago with an XJO short

The MQG trade I mentioned was a short when this pattern finally completed in NOV last year. You can have a aggressive entry and also a conservative entry as well. I use the RSI as my only other indicator plus volume. It does help also if you get the right candlesticks too, but I try to keep my shit really simple. When the RSI shows div with this it is really really deadly. This pattern is just as good highlighting a pot bottom as well as a top. It is still clear as day on the weekly XJO/DOW/SP 500 weekly charts and nailed the GFC lows back in march 09.

Happy to send you some charts via email

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.