XMD 0.18% 9,952.0 s&p/asx midcap 50

@Pisces, saw your comments in the STT yesterday. It felt a bit...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    @Pisces, saw your comments in the STT yesterday. It felt a bit close to home after I turned up on your MEP the other day. After my week on the XSO forum I thought I better come over to this quiet thread and just check that i dont need to apologise or square off with you in anyway.

Here's my post where I acknowledged your tip on MEP, link 19382066. You and @Anton Chigurh are two of the three posters on HC that I rate most highly and have the ability to strongly influence my thinking. Yet I find myself tip toeing around you guys at the moment.

Since maybe April this year the opportunities to technicallly trade the big end of the market have been drying up, so I've taken a deep dive into the spec end and most of my thinking is here at the moment. My approach is to take larger positions in a small number of stocks and happy to hold them through the swings.

To be clear, I currently have 5 spec stocks, each of which originated in a tip from you or Anton:
    CDVOAs since last Oct.
    MEP, your comment on risk/reward balance here was spot on, but i was still building a position when we got the trading halt Friday.
    MKB I've mentioned i bought in June, although I'm aware you're out. Jury's out on this as their cash position is more dire than I expected. Will discuss further when the way forward becomes clearer.
    PLH. Wasn't interested in the lithium run, but this one became the exception and I've acknowledged elsewhwere Antons tip.
    MRQ have only recently taken a position, with both yourself and Anton on this, although not sure how far into the drilling campaign i'll hold it.

Happy to support you guys on the threads on these.

My training was in fundamentals before technicals, although I also learnt street smarts from you guys and hc since being on here. But if I post to discuss a spec stock its my FA curiousity and just talking out loud for risk assessment, not seeking to knock your picks and it doesn't mean I wont take a position. I'll acknowledge it when I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.