XMD 0.18% 9,952.0 s&p/asx midcap 50

hi guys still short on time my views on gold opposite to most...

1. cha
    5,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    hi guys

still short on time

my views on gold opposite to most and rate hike is sign of good inflation and good for gold
    wall st churns it amd creams it in between

waiting patiently for one and a half years now on $1400 level. no doubt it will happen and have added to my core on the spikes down

last wave down added more of most and added some new ones

the ones which have moved since the spike down - hammer - are as expected

evn 25%
    sar

aqg is two thirds of way thr move from $2 to $3

nst same from $4 to $5

bdr and sau were identified as due to move sept/oct and can see at tipping point this week on them

orr waf cdv blk all good last week or so

it is a lot harder to pick the moves at this level and i took the view last year and this year to hold and review this dec/jan

they have been a mixed bag with some perrenial laggards like slr try bdr pru and some outstanding winners

so at this time i like bdr and sau although cr a chance also. tam may be its time. pru ? sar no brainer 13c unbelievable in hindsight

so aug/sept were churn. will see for last 3 months

gold is around expected level here for the year. if it confirms will stay around this level here then will see goldies move back up anyway. all last week that has been happening

i actually am looking at energy here to see if we can get some doublings happening here as well

nambo i appreciate your charts as always. cg you have a 100% record on stocks

whc coal rsg gold will see if can add a winner on oil here. bpt is one with similar potential. will see. dont really need anyhting else so happy to sit till xmas now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.