XMD 0.18% 9,952.0 s&p/asx midcap 50

Thanks Cha, really appreciate it as always. I'd love to grab...

1. 4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Thanks Cha, really appreciate it as always.

I'd love to grab some SAR, just hoping to get a cheaper. If that turns out to be a bear flag and heads down to LT support at $1-ish it will be back up the truck time for me. Probably wishful thinking however.

Like GOR as well especially in a higher POG env't, but my mongrel chart telling me not yet. Bouncing around the top of that channel, and is that a messy H&S? Projects back perfectly to bottom of channel around 47 area. GOR is an absolute no brainer for a major. low cost, open cut, simple met, huge throughput.

BDR interesting. I think...i think....i think they might be ready for a LT turn around. It's been a slow burn but new mgt in place for a while now and seem to be on the imporve. Again would love to see a pull back to that 38-40 level. Certainly not a back up the truck type stock, but could double from here easily with a good quarter or 2.

BLK i want to see back to 60-70. All it will take is a prod issue or 2 and we will get our buying opp.

Coal i'm wary of. too fast too soon. Think there will be a few caught with their pants down when it corrects. Oil i'm getting interested in too Cha, but feel it could break either way. If confirms up, will jump on quick. Is BPT the only one you're keen on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.