XMD 0.18% 10,228 s&p/asx midcap 50

hi cg had a good look at them bpt and santos chance to turn...

1. cha
    5,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    hi cg
    had a good look at them

bpt and santos chance to turn around massive losses into profit. no doubt they will survive and will do it. a la rsg and sbm where market priced them as broke and gold stops falling and rerate to where should be. bpt and santos a chance

others a bit wary of. sea may struggle to do it. wpl and osh already still in profit so no brainer although for a turnaround santos and bpt bigger risk and potential bigger reward

let me know your thoughts. first need oil to stabilise and reject previous lows. then can reassess on a more stable commodity price

having a good week with the others icg tam a delight but beach and sto always a favourite of mine in energy field. if wait for bpt to break 70c again then can avoid the churn and reassess. i must admit i have soaked some on a risk reward basis

also any thoughts on cdv. massive run from 47c low where i topped up. i am wary now. pir ran from 40c to 70c and back again before rerate in earnest to over a $1. twmpted just to sit with stops now but appreciate your thoughts as always my friend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.