XMD 1.54% 9,657.6 s&p/asx midcap 50

CG Just a note on the dates on that chart. We look for a dip...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    CG

Just a note on the dates on that chart. We look for a dip into a high or low or a change of trend around those dates. Price could be higher or lower than where it is now when it gets there.

"Question to ponder over your weetbix.. Why and under what circumstances would you purchase high yield bonds?".........when they offer better returns than shares and you thought the stock market was going to tank

When does Trump take office, late January? and he should pick his new team soon after so the market should give some clarification on what it thinks around then.

GOLD, I was saying to @cha last week that I thought the October lows were the start of the next leg up. Clearly not the case now but this is the sort of capitulation that leads into half yearly cycle lows. Looking for a bounce next week around 1208 then see where it puts in the next low at the end of the year. Watching the US miners for early clues or divergence, HUI & GDX both going out the window. An extreme case but if 2016 was really wave 1 of a new bull then HUI may need to retrace back to test the 2015 base at 140 or 120 before it bottoms. other support to get through first though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.