ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Will give you the benefit of the doubt, 'attitudes', but not...

1. 3,044 Posts.
    Will give you the benefit of the doubt, 'attitudes', but not surprised one bit to hear the same ol' rhetoric from the likes of 'arion' though.

Yes 'attitudes', that's the intention of people of this thread...to put fear into investors...by simply stating FACTS! How awful of them. lol

Put your tunnel vision aside for the moment. Look at what's staring you in the face. Am abysmal SP with many looking to exit. No Government backing whatsoever. An abundance of dilution on the Share register. A new supposed venture over yonder that seems to be moving at snail pace. These of course, are the negatives. Are the positives? Perhaps, but clearly they're far, far outweighed by the apparent and present negatives!

Hence, you CAN'T say it's the intention of some to put fear into investors. Putting fear into investors with regards to ESI is 100% APT! I challenge anyone to demonstrate otherwise.

You say why not wait for more confirmation....how much more should one wait? Isn't close to two years long enough, when first mention of Monash was made?

Now, first mention of India has been made...does this infer it's at least another two years before any type of 'confirmation' is made? Why one God's green earth would anyone choose to wait that long?

There's zero substance to infer anything from the Co is forthcoming. Anything worthwhile that is.

Like I've said numerous times now. My disappoint does not rise from them failing within the ALDP. It comes from their lack of disclosure and specifics regarding where they're actually at at present. The ONLY reason not to be forthright with SH's is because there's nothing whatsoever deemed positive, to be forthright about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.