ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the big dilemma, page-35

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Attitudes,

" Lautrec I feel you assume too much from so little info and make assumptions before all the facts are on the table..."

My friend that is the honed skill that i have a right to be thankful for and share. After many years i have eventually owned my ability to sometimes acutely foretell obstacles and errors of judgement and i was employed for it - very handsomely mind you.
    I now do this as a personal pursuit for the benefit of coldry.

I have claimed errors of judgement in the past on this companies recent discourse and just i think it's time to be more diligent as shareholders.

I have not extrapolated anything from the India deal and am stating that from time to time one has to take stock of the chain and inspect the links before it breaks again.
    And i clearly read you asking others to stop undertaking that inspection and to instead wait. Fair enough if you are not asking Rupert to discontinue his pursuit for answers. In fairness, maybe you didn't make your co-support for him clear enough.

I am adamant that now is the time to investigate and perform maintenance and housekeeping on the chain and because my latest order wasn't executed i can't yet contribute at an egm. So this is the method those like who are in limbo use to express our real insights and i hope you don't take my response personally. By all means, please treat it like we are all heatedly debating a reality like business partners do when they feel they have foreseen a problem that MAY NOT be able to wait.

I'll bow out with the detail now and know that I hope you go well with your experiences and large holding - don't get me wrong there, i am all about making sure the company gets this product through to market and it gets extremely frustrating from my end sometimes.

Truly, I only wish i could shoot off the precise weak links that i feel i have detected but it may be wrong and defamatory. This is why i ask for as much free-flowing fair and above-the-belt content on the forum as possible and i took your comments as a bit insensitive - i have obviously misinterpreted that.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11264691 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.