OK, so there is at least one article that claims that man...

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    OK, so there is at least one article that claims that man started altering the climate 10,000 years ago, I will concede that. I can certainly see that large changes in the vegetation covering the planet would alter the climate. However, we had a stable climate for 10,000 years so I'm not exactly what these changes were, but yes I agree man can unintentionally change the climate.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe that man altered the climate 10,000 years ago, but is NOT DOING SO NOW? You do believe human induced climate change is 'crap' (to paraphrase a lot of your recent comments), even to the point where you more or less said your friends who were studying this kind of thing were idiots.

So why do you believe in human induced climate change from 10,000 years ago, but not now? Despite the fact that our capacity to change the climate is far more advanced and many orders of magnitude larger now than it was then?

"Why are you so stuck on carbon?

Do you not think it is just possible that there are other factors? Man made factors. Carbon is just one variable."

I want to call your bluff - what are these other factors? You consistently refuse to answer this question. The reason is because you DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER.

So, I will ask again, what the hell are these other man made factors for causing climate change?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.