LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

The Big(ger) Picture, page-34

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wow..... Well.... we now know what drove the pricing up last week..

A leak!! (Pardon the pun). I was expecting an announcement this morning but not this...More along the lines of substantial holder notices....... I am happier with this announcement though!

Got to hand it to MD and his team:
    1. Landed a great site, close to gas supply with huge sunk costs for only $11m.
    2. Insto's falling over themselves to get involved with another Cheniere inc early.
    3. Securing a management team to ensure LNG current team doesn't become swamped.
    4. Raising capital at time when the market loves the LNG story...
    5. I noticed the announcement from today still had the Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project listed as one of the portfolio of projects. Reading between the lines I am guessing they are progressing this rather than playing it down if it was totally dead in the water.... Could we have a trifecta in the 2 next two months!
    6. One potential flow on benefit of doing a project in this spot - There are some very exciting offshore wildcat permits that BP and others are working just off Nova Scotia that are rumoured to hold big volumes (Hopefully gas not just oil) that may need processing.. If there are any small finds in this area LNG could benefit...

Exciting times!
    Last edited by carpediem: 28/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.