AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

The big green blob, page-34

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Good clarification DBL21,

Question: In the coming days/weeks if Segue announces that it has commenced its gravity survey over the bulls-eye target and also releases its assay results from those first three drill holes.

Now, assuming that it takes one month for the contractors to complete the gravity survey plus analysis of the survey and Segue decides to drill the target.

My question is do you think the contractor's drill rig is onsite still sitting there from their previous drilling 4-6 weeks ago? If it is, surely they wont need to move that far to the bulls-eye 800m to the west, but if it is off-site as its owned by a 3rd party, this means we would need to wait for it to come back on-site which could be whenever?

I think we are still 2-3 months away from getting results from the Gravity Survey and any drilling done post-survey. Not to mention the Christmas-NY hibernation period where workloads may decrease as everyone goes on holidays. So I am aiming for January-February 2015 for results.

I still remain cautiously optimistic about this Plumridge Project.
    One point: Segue intersected Pyroxenite. Sirius also intersected Pyroxenite on the same tenement that holds Nova-Bollinger discovered two years later.
    Second point: Nova-Bollinger and the Plumridge Prospect both lie on a mineral vein.

Sil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.745K 3.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 242130608 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 230323388 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.