CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Gamias, Hugh J and Oly, you guys have my sympathy, remember the...

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Gamias, Hugh J and Oly, you guys have my sympathy, remember the days when that other good thing in the NT went through with calls of " Old men on the board, poor management " well we few stuck with them, hence the results, us early guys have a 5/6 bagger inside 12/24 months, and an in-speccie to boot, even on todays suppressed prices.

Take my advise, CMR has great resources, the board and management will come thru, we all make some mistakes in any business, the mining game is one of the hardest to conquer, good people are a must, bucks, many many bucks a MUST, to get any project off the ground. Then this all takes time, PATIENCE is a BIG MUST.

Agree that those who paid 4 up to 6 bucks are hurting most, but am a realist, you make a decision, you stick with it. HJ, please note pirra either got lucky and or had the balls to back that other good thing, BUT you have to DYOR first and foremost, then back your own judgement. My decision some time ago to sell CMR was in my case a good decision, especially at that time, when the other was so cheap, and mostly because did not get into CMR in the early days. Am no punter but a long term holder of shares and property.

By the way guys whats the betting now on the "YellowCake Cup" Does anybody have that old ODDS chart ???????

tTime will tell. Always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.