CRE 0.00% 5.4¢ crescent gold limited

the big loser

1. 138 Posts.
    It seems gold rush game is over. I think the big loser stone hardly have a chance to takeover cre except stone meets some difficult conditions.

I don't know if stone had a excellent legal expertise in financial market. I have a little worry about they entitle to legal foreign investor. May be it is a big lesson for them that should have a excellent advisor, although they have many years experience in Hongkong, usa and canada exchange.

However, the big loser also might be small cre holders, they just miss an oportunety to sell high. I don't know why so many small cre holders sign that contract so early? I didn't sign the contract and I still able to sell cre at relative high price. the obviously fact is so huge amount share convert into fml, will it's shareprice go up? also if stone's 130m share need to convert to fml and dump to the market, do you think it is good for the share price?

also fml small share holder as well, need to face huge selling force but only with rerating benefit, do you think institutes have enough reasons to push fml share price high?

it takes time to merging two companies and operate it well, although fml already has the super power,but I think it still need time to co-operate.

To me , game is over, to stone maybe or maybe not,who cares.

good luck to all cre and fml share holders.

Do your own research and above is only my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.