LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Im 60 something,and this is the instructions I have given to my...

1. 872 Posts.
    Im 60 something,and this is the instructions I have given to my family (wife+3) in the event something happens to me.
    Do not sell LYC until its been producing 22,000T for at least a year.
    ETA..end of 2014.
    MCP over next 3 yrs will be the only competitor outside China in the REE Industry.
    Minimal risk period.

Supply/demand will be at optimum level,and ive explained that by using a basket price of $100 (this is net of $10k costs)and with a PE of 10..LYC should then be $12.94 or there abouts.

The plus,s to consider from 2014..2015
    Phase 3,possible/likely 33,000T output ($3.3b income)..SP $19.41.
    Possible Dividends.
    RED dot patent,high quality grade output,10 yr plus Evergreen contracts in place.
    Totally focused on core product,and utilising its waste by-products,gypsum,bitumin mix,and after Japans Nuclear crisis ... the evolution development importance of Thorium.
    New technology or existing technology improving,updating,that will depend on REE,s.
    The Global Green revolution,windturbines,magnets,hybrids,etc.
    Resources at MT W as at sept 2010 had increased to 1.4M t.REO
    More drill results ahead,with Duncan/Malawi,yet to be developed..and whats happening with the NTU investment..yet to unfold.
    Infrastructure/expansions geared for REE products only.
    Then as a summary,I added,always follow where the big boys go.
    JP Morgan jumped into LYC in a nanosecond when FIRB squashed the deal.
    I read the Mission Statement of JPM,and as a general rule,their philosopy is to be involved in nurturing,creating,establishing a company between a 3-5 yr period.
    From 45c to $19 during this period..who will not have sold a good % or all holdings by then..no guarantee with others coming into production/basket price pressure it will continue to jump.
    Increased risk.

Then the question was asked..what about Crown,Swan/coors,you havent mentioned it.
    my answer..No I havent have I.
    Why..because I bought LYC because REE,s have 17 elements,spreads the risk,all with different uses,and its the future.
    To now concentrate on Niobium (one product)(cant remember which ones but some of the REE,s are already used to strengthen steel)Brazil with 83% monoply,and expanding.
    Phosphate (one product)established long term competitors.
    Despite the REE content in Crown its still only in the ground..if the NO vote succeeds,over this huge window of opportunity..3-5 yrs,no way would LYC develop Crown before Duncan/Malawai.
    If YES..FRG must develop something within 5 yrs..thats a $1b project with an extra 5-10 yrs wait to production.

My first loyalty is to my family,and exspect to make them more then comfortable financially by 2014-15.
    If NICK makes billions in the meantime,and my kids make millions,I can live with that.it means the grandchildren will be comfortable as well.
    Dont fall in love with a stock..isnt that rule 1.
    I find it very domestic to read that we own Crown,we dont.
    We own a piece of paper, that can be sold in a nanosecond,and if anything goes drastically wrong (ie LAMP gets blocked),OWNERS loyalty will disappear also in a nanosecond and dump for their lives.
    As much as there is no trust in NICk,do you really think LYC trust traders/shortsellers/mom dad investors...noooo,their bread and butter are the Institutions,and presently thats what counts.
    Ask any stockbroker when a stock takes off,the first thing they look at on their screen is which institutions are involved..if its traders and punters only its a death trap.
    Ive tried the swim against the tide in other stocks and drowned.
    Its obvious from the SP institutions are going to vote YES,fits into their 3-5 yr timeframe..so im following them.

LYC is a winner without dependence on Crown in any respect.
    Anyway thats what i have told my family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.