LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

the big picture is the share price, page-29

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Wombatrock,

Shush Wombatrock you will upset the 30sec SP watchers.

Should this all go as planned in May only one person is guaranteed a big payday, only one. I know more about greed and the less than crystal clear markets we work in than most, so please the hand wringers who just want people to shut up and let the good executives get on with it...give me a break, bravo to some of these guys who are at least trying to get a light shine on this deal. And it is not just the money, I can hear the crowd now, what did he say! Mans lost his marbles, says it?s not all about the money. Silly me of course it's about money for some, the real problem is when that is all its about.

That one person I referred to who cannot lose is Nick Curtis of course, he was the man who picked up his 4,000,000 Forge shares at .20c and due to the total weakness of others is able to exchange that for $26,400,00 million dollars in value without Forge ever lifting a single shovel.

Is this about the wonderful and may I say massive potential that Crown was presented to me by Lynas in a stream of glossy presentations to impress me, is it? Was it to woo me into investing in Lynas by showing it, sure it was, and now literally months later Crown is a dog to get rid of in a one dog race.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.