KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Looking at the recent posts there are a large number of...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Looking at the recent posts there are a large number of disgruntled holders posting on this site, multiply that by the silent majority who don't make their opinions heard and that is a lot of discontent. I have had my shares for nearly one year now and have watched KRL mangement fumble from one broken promise to the next right down to losing contracts beacause someone cant figure out that rivers get low in the dry season. With no money in the bank all I have seen in the past 12 months is dilution after dilution instead of coal contract after coal contract.
    All that changed, in my opinion, on the 29.12.2010 with the announcement of Bayan taking a 57% stake in KRL.
    NANOOK, once again I thank you for your reply to my questions (NANOOKS post is easy to find it's the number one post with 14 or so thumbs up).
    It is no secret that NANOOK holdings are a major share holder in this company with around 6%.
    NANOOK seems very pleased KRL have jumped into bed with Bayan. Is he pleased because he has such a huge tax bill that a big loss on KRL will help offset it? I don't think so. I think he is well happy because we have now jumped into bed with an Indonesian major player in the coal market. With A 4.5 billion market cap, infrastructure, port facilities and so on and so on.Plus more importantly coal orders that need to be filled. Instead of happy, bashful, doc and grumpy at the helm we have industry. leaders steering the ship who know how to get the job done.And they ARE steering the ship, not next week or next month but right now.

As an aside does anyone know if the December announcement had any positive affect on Bayans SP?

As NANOOK has stated the noteholders and the weak hands are the contributing factor to the current SP. With buyers happy to soak up, bit by bit, and see how far it comes back.
    There has been a roadshow and they are understandably cautious to make a move until the DD, FIRB and shareholder approval have all been completed 'Boxes ticked'. Once that is done, with the noteholders and weak hands shaken out and the balance of shares are in 'tight hands' when the buyers do swoop in then watch this baby go.
    Seriously if the Bayan announcement was not forthcoming in December I was going to cut my losses and bail. But looking at THE BIG PICTURE now I think I'll hang around, I think the fireworks are just around the corner.
    There I've had my 2 cents woth, like it or lump (get it? lump/coal LOL)it.
    Disenfranchised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.